Welcome to our Website
Nestling under the vast Fenland skies, the village and parish of Newton in the Isle are located in the northernmost corner of Cambridgeshire, four miles north of Wisbech. The parish has a population of around 720, of whom 470 live in the village itself, a further 80 in the hamlet of Fitton End and the remaining 170 in outlying properties.
Our website provides detailed information on every aspect of village life, serving as an information resource for local people whilst providing visitors with a snapshot of what to expect when they arrive.
- Parish Council Vacancy - see Parish Council News page.
- Planning Application published for the Woadman's Arms. See Latest News.
- Go to the Parish Council News page to find out how you can join the Council's virtual meetings.
- Health advice for the Coronavirus pandemic added to village website launch page.
- Planning applications received. See Parish Council News.