Welcome to our Website
Nestling under the vast Fenland skies, the village and parish of Newton in the Isle are located in the northernmost corner of Cambridgeshire, four miles north of Wisbech. The parish has a population of around 720, of whom 470 live in the village itself, a further 80 in the hamlet of Fitton End and the remaining 170 in outlying properties.
Our website provides detailed information on every aspect of village life, serving as an information resource for local people whilst providing visitors with a snapshot of what to expect when they arrive.
- Local Plan Consultation - see Latest News
- Planning applications received. See Parish Council News.
- Volunteer Schoolreaders Needed - see Local Information - Elsewhere
- Community Safety Partnership survey added to Local Information - Council Services
- Parish Council minutes and accounts updated.