Welcome to our Website
Nestling under the vast Fenland skies, the village and parish of Newton in the Isle are located in the northernmost corner of Cambridgeshire, four miles north of Wisbech. The parish has a population of around 660, of whom 470 live in the village itself, a further 70 in the hamlet of Fitton End and the remaining 120 in outlying properties.
Our website provides detailed information on every aspect of village life, serving as an information resource for local people whilst providing visitors with a snapshot of what to expect when they arrive.
- Parish Council minutes and agenda updated.
- Changes to Bus Services. See Latest News.
- Visit the Gardening Club News page for more on their latest exploits.
- Planning applications received. See Parish Council News.
- New Parish Councillors Co-opted. See Parish Council News.