Council Services

District Council

Fenland District Council
Fenland Hall
County Road
PE15 8NQ
01354 654321
- Visit their website -

Refuse Collections

The refuse is collected on Tuesdays. Collections alternate between the green bin (non-recyclable waste) and the blue and brown bins (recycling and compost).
- Click here for details of the next collection -

The brown compost bin is now a subscription service.
- Click here for details of the service and how to subscribe -

Report an Issue

Use the District Council's Report an Issue service for online reporting of missed bin collections, grass that needs cutting, fly-tipping, fly-posting, graffiti, landscaping, grounds maintenance or street furniture issues.
- Click here to report an issue -

County Council

Cambridgeshire County Council
Shire Hall
Castle Hill
0345 045 5200
- Visit their website -


The mobile library service visits Goodens Lane on the 3rd Wednesday of each month between 12.15 and 12.35

Wisbech Library
5 Ely Place
PE13 1EU
0345 045 5225
- Visit their website -

Recycling Centre

The nearest Household Recycling Centre is

Wisbech Recycling Centre
75 Boleness Road
PE13 2RB
01945 582332
- Click here for opening times -


Details of all current or planned roadworks are shown on the County Council's website.
- Click here to view the map for further details -

To report issues relating to roads, pavements or street lighting, use the online reporting tools provided by the County Council.

For street lighting - visit Lighting Cambridgeshire -

For all other highways issues - use the Highways Reporting Form -